CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Free Easy Cross, Pattern Maker, PCStitch Charts Free Historic Old Pattern Books

Free Easy Cross, Pattern Maker, PCStitch Charts Free Historic Old Pattern Books

This is an interesting thing .... this is a blog put out by a man, an engineer .... but his collections are amazing!! check it out!!

the reason I'm intrigued is because engineers usually don't have this artistic vein... very straight to the point and very objective... so you wouldn't imagine one being interested in such a hobby as embroidery!! least of all a man.... please don't take me wrong.... there's no prejudice here!!! only really intrigued... I've worked for many engineers...men... and I know... they are not very patient at all... no flowering things either!!

enjoy!

2 comments:

Helena

Hi there! we have here a new blog! You have an interesting family. I'll return! Have a nice day!

Monika

Thank you for your rows, which you wrote to me,!
I like photographing the beautiful one and to immortalize!
I understood well,how you would like to see more family photos?
Unfortunately onto equal one may not be because the mood is not good on my workplace and I would not like my blog to be known and let them talk about this.
Send for you emailben .
With love: Monika