CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 13, 2012

WOW...more than a year since I was here!!

Well, this last year was a long year and full of things that really made it hard 
to be here and work more on my family life!  
sometimes we have challenges without any idea that things will happen or be our experience, 
but it was and after my time in the hospital, almost a month Apr/May, I was home and okay!  
The doctors wanted me to take medication until the end of October...
I did, but a strong one to make me slow and make certain that all was well!  
So here I am okay! and I plan on being here more often with pictures and stories!

And as this is my history, family and all the things we have done, 
it is to be nice for the family to have memory and good times!  
so I am going to plan for it !  
but I still need to reorganize my ideas and join the photos
I wan here!  so just a little more time!



And here are my two sons, in 2008, the last time we were all together,
Joshua and Zoltán, both together after a while !!  
Zóltan has just come back from his mission in Japan! 
Joshua had returned just before Zóltan left, also to the same country!!  
They were happy to be together!!



0 comments: